Thursday, December 15, 2016

You don't have to call 911 for an SOS


I consider myself to be a traditionalist that falls in the realm
of conservatism, with no party affiliation, rendering my vote
to whomever most closely reflects my hopes and beliefs for
my country, my loved ones and me.

This prevented me from giving any consideration for Hillary
Clinton to earn my vote, because of her character and policy.
Compromise determined the direction I took, even with
some qualms, because the deception and corruption
attributed to her, was just to overwhelming to negate the
vote of my eventual choice.

Liberal promises have held minorities in a relationship with
a party of false hope that never materialized, like an abused
wife remaining with her husband, afraid to live without him,
thinking things will change for the better, but never does;
and continues to endure the deception, because she doesn't
know there is an alternative.

I and many others are gambling the alternative will finally
restore the foundation America was built on.

Conservative column from George Giftos







Bookmark and Share

No comments: