Thursday, April 9, 2015

POGO's Quotation


Unfortunately no health plan provides congressional chiropractors to give backbone
to some of our elected officials.

In special need are some of the republicans who are allowing their adversaries to
walk all over them.Their spine seems to have been fractured by stubborn differences
that keep the wounds they inflict on each other from healing. It is as if they are
working against stabilizing conservative immunization against an epidemic of lies
being spread by the liberal democrat carriers.

Quoting Walt Kelly's comics strip character POGO, "We have met the enemy and he
 is us!" Republicans have to get out of IC after losing the executive office and Senate
 in 2008 and into rehab, preparing for the 2014 and 2016 elections.

In another quote from a speech made by Michelle Obama at her husband's 2008 victory,
"For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country!"

Countering her, you can quote me when I iterate, "For the first time in my adult life,
since the Obama administration took control, I am ashamed for my country!"

Every ethnic and racial group has its undesirables. Identifying them doesn't make one
a bigot, racist, homophobic or warrior against women. I have many times rooted for an
underdog, but I will never compromise intelligence by becoming a bleeding heart just
because one is an underdog and a jerk!

Barack Obama had no qualifications to become president of the United States. Much
of his past remains hidden and out of bounds to scrutiny. Skin color has never been a
factor in criticizing his many short falls and opposing ideology to mine, but racist
is a term used by those carrying his water in order to silence any criticism about
his many blunders and failures.

I am totally in opposition to Senate Minority Leader, Harry Reid and House Minority
Leader, Nancy Pelosi the way they conduct their business. I personally find them putrid.
They are white.
Racism?
How now brown cow?

Contributed by George Giftos




Bookmark and Share

No comments: