Sunday, November 10, 2013

The President's Credits


A shriveled, has been, left wing bleeding heart runt of an actor is pulling
a Rodney Dangerfield, "I get no respect" about President Obama.

Robert Redford, an ardent supporter of the president complains there is
an undertone of racism by Americans, Tea Party sympathizers or anyone
opposing him. His claim? They don't give him credit for anything.
Well, I'm here to tell you, I credit him for a lot of things he is
responsible for.

I credit him for Solyndra. I credit him for Fast and Furious. I credit him
for the IRS scandal. I give him credit for the seventeen trillion dollar
hole he dug us into. I give him credit for skillfully using media lackeys
in blaming Republicans for the partial shutdown and ills of the country.
Credit is due him for his brilliant handling of foreign relations with
Iran, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Russia, N. Korea and other countries
 thumbing there nose at us.

I thank him for utilizing the efforts of dedicated people in the Bush
administration that made it possible for him to take credit for the demise
of Osama bin Laden. I give him credit for being awarded the Nobel Peace
prize, but I don't really know what it was for. I give him credit for his
leadership, or lack there of, with the help of his Secretary of State into
a deadly fiasco in Benghazi. NSA's miss use can be credited to him.
Last but not least, the show case of his administration, Obamacare. It is
turning the middle class topsy-turvy, the medical profession bonkers and
health insurers into turmoil.

If criticizing an incompetent ideologue is being racist, what would
you call me if I could replace him in a heart beat with a Dr. Ben Carson,
or an Allen West, Condoleezza Rice, Thomas Sowell or Mia Love?

Conservative article from George Giftos


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Dan Meadows said...

Sooner or later a B.S artist is found out and his credibility is diminished to the point that no one takes him/her seriously anymore. The two shining stars in the fold of the Democrats, Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton, fall into that category as their actions and words don't match the truth and they become symbols of deceit and obfuscation at the highest level. These two frauds have delusions of adequacy.

Seal Team 6 said...

BHO takes so much credit for Bin Laden yet he yanked the Bush policies that helped catch the Terrorists. Let us remember in 2008, BO said "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."